Monday, February 18, 2008

It was a ZOO!


Lola (my oldest) turned 6 y. o. a couple of weeks ago. Just to do something different I invited a reptile zoo over for a visit! Yep! Little Rays Reptile Zoo. It was very exciting for the kids (and me). Very educational too. I spent most of the time behind the video camera avoiding petting the snakes, frogs, lizards, turtles and tarantulas. I don't know if other places have similar thing or if it's just an Ottawa occurrence. I highly recommend it if you have a young curious kid.

3 comments:

Ivey Handcrafted said...

how fabulous - what a lucky little girl to have a mom who can illustrate her birthday announcements!

orange you lucky! said...

She doesn't care much. I do this mostly for myself.

mod*mom said...

lucky lola!!
she'll apprecate it more as she grows .
what a wonderful keepsake.