Thursday, April 17, 2008

container for your...



Ask and you will receive. Here is  a little roundup of lunch bags/boxes for the kid in you and your kid. 
1.  Bento Box from Plastica. If only I didn't work from home I would be all over that colorful little number.
4. Pingu Lunch bag from thinpinkblue2. Pingu is awesome - that's all there's to it.
5. Built in NY Munchlers Insulated Lung Bag found on Wrapables (they also have a pink panda and a dog).
6. Cheeky Monster Takeaway Poche from LittleOddForrest on Etsy. That store's got a lot of fun bags.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too hard to chose... they are all so delicious!
i think lily would choose Charlie + Lola!

Unknown said...

Wow they are all groovy Pingu has top marks! makes me want to go and have a picnic!

Sasparilla Sue said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Those Bento boxes are so stinking cute I just cant stand it! They speak to my inner organizer.

orange you lucky! said...

I hear you! When I first spotted them - I thought - one for rice and sushi, one for pins, buttons and needles, etc., And the colours are just so beautifu:)

meetmeatmikes said...

Argh! Help me! Too much goodness! ARGH! But really, I love your blog Helen - it's just full of wonderful things every time I pop over. Thanks for making my days sunnier!

Eva said...

These bags just put a smile on my face... too bad my daughter's too cool for sweet and funny bags and boxes by now...
Guess,I just have to take over...;)
LG Eva

Anonymous said...

OMG - thank you! thank you! What a selection! It's taken my breath away! I'll have to find an excuse to get the Bento ones. My son is just discovering Roald Dahl so the crocodile one would be perfect! The rabbit NY Munchlers is hilarious.

I might have to have some more kids, just so that I can get more cool lunch boxes!