Wednesday, April 16, 2008

random fun find:)




Here are some random fun things that I came across while procrastinating: 
I found these square stamp like stickers on Three Potato Four. Love em'!
Pink Milk has a new Charlie & Lola mug. I have a few - and they are my favorite and my best:)
The funky fruit stickers are from SHANALOGIC (and you can also find them on Etsy) illustrated by Marilyn Patrizio. Yummy!!!
Area Thrifty One Etsy store has an army of adorable plushies and I absolutely love these pins!
 Found these colorful decals at studio NOMMO. They have so many neat wallpapers and decals! That would make any child's room fun:)

7 comments:

TwinkleBee said...

I'm gonna have to get some of the stamp like stickers. Right up my alley. Love them!

Heather Moore said...

You find the coolest stuff! love those stampy stickers. What a brilliant idea.

Anonymous said...

Anything Lauren Child touches is amazing... Charlie and Lola, Clarice Bean - i LUV the way she uses Marimekko's Unikko poppy everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the mention!

Those Studio Nommo decals are just great! I love the ones that look like stacking cups.

Do you know of anywhere online that sells kids lunch boxes with a fun fresh look? I'm on the look out for a new one for my 4yr old. Thanks.

meetmeatmikes said...

Charlie and Lola are MY FAVOURITE and MY BEST too! We have all the DVDS - and I think I watch them more then anyone else! I love Lotta.. and Marv.. and Soren Lorenson... and Marv's little brother... and Lola.. and Charlie too! I love it all! BUT i think I need a mug!

orange you lucky! said...

I have all the DVD's as well, and they are in constant rotation. It's one of the few kids shows I enjoy watching with the kids. In fact, today, Lola got 2 bottom teeth to wobble, and so we watch the episode on how Lola (from Charlie and Lola) has a wobbly tooth.
Lauren Child is amazing! And I really do love these mugs. They are a ted smaller than standard size, very light and made in Scotland. The one I start the day with says "I'm too busy to do stopping!"

Jenn Ski said...

I love those stamps!