Friday, April 18, 2008

Top of the Morning!

If you have done 6 impossible things this morning, why not round it up with 'breakfast with Mr Toast'! One day I would start acting my age, but for now I'll keep being amused by things like Mr Toast in a doll house kitchen. I found this at LALAaGOGO website. It's full of mod fun. 
On another note, I've just completed my banners for Surtex08 and I'm really itching to share them with you, but I guess I would have to wait until the show. Only 1 month left and I'm super exited. I think the banners turned out great. Just can't wait! I'm walking around, singing: 'start spreading the news....I'm coming today....New York, New York....ha ha:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

super duper cute Mr toast!
can't wait to see the banners too...

Holly said...

oh my goodness, that seriously made me laugh. I want a Mr. Toast!

meetmeatmikes said...

NEVER act your age, Helen! Don't do it.. There's no turning back then... you'll be cracking out the rocking chair and dentures before ya know it!

Kate Moore said...

Freak me out. That's a doll house? The kitchen looked so plausible that I did imagine that Mr Toast could possibly eat me for breakfast. Now that I know I could karate chop him if he hustled in on my morning cuppa, he's kinda cute.

ellencrimitrent said...

Hi Helen,

Jannie Ho from www.chickengirldesign.blogspot.com has some of Mr. Toast's goodies and I was jealous when she go them.

I for the first time in 7 years will not show at Surtex this year. I decided not to do it since traffic was really slow last year and I felt it was just time to take a break.

I will be meeting clients over at Stationery so if I have time on Sunday I will stop by and say hello.

Its always challenging to come up new fun ways to display your work at the show but that was the part I really enjoyed.

My friend Janell who is will Lilla also was supposed to go but decided not to after all. Too bad we could of all hung out!

Anyway have fun in creating banners for the show I look forward to seeing it!

www.malaga-3d.com said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of worthwhile info here!