Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best Trip EVER!




I don't know where to start, where to begin... What an adventure! I came back full of inspiration, pride for my studio and  new found confidence in my sense of direction (didn't get lost once). This year was not at all like last year. I didn't have to be at the booth all the time and I spent a lot of time browsing the Stationery Show and the ICFF. Not to mention New York streets...
Our (Lilla Rogers Studio) 3 booths were particularly fabulous this year! They were always busy and I barely got to talk to my agents (see - working girls above). There's no doubt in my mind they did phenomenally on my behalf! A million Thanks to: Lilla Rogers(1), Ashley Lorenz(2), Susan Farrington(3), Julia Parker(4) and Susan McCabe(5)!!! You girls were just SUPER!
I have so much more to show and tell... so... to be continued:)

7 comments:

Holly said...

wow! Can't wait to see more photos from your trip. Your booth looks *so* fabulous!! Those dolls are adorable. (do you sell them?)

zime said...

Your work is great!! I love it Helen!!
(^v^)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Congrats on a great show!

meetmeatmikes said...

yay yay yay! You're back! I HAVE misssed you! I hope your trip was super dooper and your gals didn't miss you too much and I can't wait to hear all about it! xx

Anonymous said...

i immediately recognized (and LOVED) your stuff in the Lilla booth. Definitely a highlight of the show while I was there! (Especially considering the weather when I went on Tues)

Diana said...

Your booth looks fab. Thanks for the photos. Would love to hear a blow by blow of the show and the stationery show. Thanks Helen!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Helen,

oh its too bad we didn't get to meet at the show....i was there! : )
Maybe next time....hope you had a great time.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com