Friday, May 9, 2008

from MoMa with love...

I can't believe how fast they came. I just ordered them... and here they are... not too hard, not too soft - just right:) The Goldielocks in the middle chair is played by Anais. She spent most of the afternoon pushing them around and climbing up and down. My kids think that furniture is just fort material, waiting for some action. Anyhow, I'm happy with these new fort pieces. Now I'm on the lookout for a round kid table that would be complementary. It's all about the hunt!

8 comments:

Aysha said...

NICE BLOG

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love those chairs.

Homegrown {& the Bug} said...

Ah, those are *too* cool! And Anais is adorable :)

Pattern and Perspective said...

Cutie Pie. This table is a perfect match, but it's spendy @ $299 for a kids room. Cute, though. You should find a contrasting color...like Orange or something.

I ordered your "Happiness" print from Monkey Powered and just got it today. Need to buy a frame, but it's lovely!

Pattern and Perspective said...

http://www.2modern.com/modern-baby/Tables_2/Jennifer-Delonge-Grace-Table

Here's the link to the table...I accidentally left it off:)

Holly said...

Those chairs are awesome!! You know, Ikea has a really cute red table that would be cute...
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/90099493

Holly said...

just realized I said 'cute' twice in one sentence.... sorry. lol.

Anonymous said...

:)
[i have an Anais, too!]