Friday, May 2, 2008

fun ceramics:)



A little roundup of fun ceramic goodness this Friday! I went on a little virtual shopping spree trying to find something for the most difficult person to buy present for - my Mom! She's an interior designer, an esthete and very particular. I think I figured it out and I know what she likes ... yet I'm almost always just a bit off. It doesn't help that the mothers day and her birthday are a few days apart. So far, I'm between the two lamps. Ahhh... Beautiful lamps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i find my mum hard to buy for too. all these things are adorable... this should inspire me!

read me... said...

ooh, great selection! Have posted on my earrings... when you have time to take a look... K

Heather Moore said...

I adore the Frida desk lamp.

Amano Crafts said...

Great selection, love the pots.

meetmeatmikes said...

OH. I love the LOVEBIRD. So sad and cute! Thank you for your lovely collection of lovely stuff as lovely usual!

Anonymous said...

The first lamp is just gorgeous! Why are mums so hard to buy for? They are impossible! Must be extra hard for you to find two gifts at once!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

The LOVEBIRD is adorable!! Love this entire post.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com