Friday, July 4, 2008

bring back the mod dress!


Nothing could replace casual jeans and a t-shirt for everyday comfort. However...  I think it's time to bring back the DRESS. I have a closet full of cute little dresses, yet the only time I wear them is when I go to a wedding or some other fluffy occasion. What am I saving all this cuteness for? The summer is so short and I'll have plenty of opportunities to cover up during the long Canadian winter. I say - enough with the jeans already! I'm putting on a dress today!
Above: adorable mod dresses I've found at the all-Mighty online store. So girlie and sexy:) Love 'em!
*they have 20% off of everything all 4th of July holiday weekend!

3 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

what a great find. i loved this shop! thanks for sharing.

christie said...

Thanks for sharing the link - these dresses are adorable!

Kate Moore said...

I have a winter dress made of silk velvet - it's glam - and I am still deciding how to wear it for work. I have a short waist so need to kinda lift my shoulders to wear darted dresses, which most mod dresses are. Yah for the 1960s. Oh, I watched Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina and Breakfast at Tiffany's on the weekend. That burnt orange coat and hat. Why can't I find something like that at my local op shop. Those glasses, not unlike what you've got on in the holiday snaps.