Friday, July 11, 2008

happy sounds outside... pattern:)



It is almost impossible to work during summer time. All the neighborhood kids are playing right outside my window. It sounds like so much fun! It makes me procrastinate... I'm so good at procrastination. I doodle. Go downstairs for a coffee. Wash dishes that could easily go into the dishwasher. Notice that shelves got dusty. Make patterns...
Here's the latest product of procrastination. It's all about little pieces of hilarious kid conversation that fly into my window. 
Now...I have to get back to the book covers I'm working on. No more procrastinating. See you on Tuesday (Monday is a bunch of  BIG due dates for me and I better stay away.)

11 comments:

Diana said...

I know procrastination well, it is my friend and foe. Good luck with the deadlines. The pattern with the brown background would look great as a material. I'm thinking cute little skirt.

Carolyn Gavin said...

these are so fun! i like the one with the dark background the best. if these are what you produce in your down time, ohmygosh!

ellencrimitrent said...

very cute, and I hear you about working when its nice. We just turned my office upside down because i had to get a imac and reconfigure the whole layout all over so I am up to my ears in papers and mess today!!

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh the deadlines!! I dont'like deadlines...they make me feel like when I was in school..always knowing there was something to learn.Grrrrr
Well, your procranistination work looks lovely for me. Hurray for procrastination!! (sometimes)

mushroommeadows said...

I totally know what you mean about procrastinating...:)

Oh, love the patterns, by the way!!! :)

And, I like the twizzler story down below. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I love your patterns. What do you do with them? Are they used for fabrics or papers?

Dragana Savkov - Bajić said...

Lucky you! When your procrastination looks like that. :)

kitty stitch said...

looks like very productive procrastination..... loverlee!

Unknown said...

Your work is so cool. The characters are so cute and colours fab!

Anonymous said...

I love this new pattern, especially the one on chocolate brown. Kid conversations are the best aren't they?!

Anonymous said...

This is great fun! I love these patterns, I wish I was that productive when I procrastinate... fabulous!