I've been tagged by the wonderful Adri from Mielie peeps! to reveal the contents of my bag.
This gave me a chance to get rid of the mystery crumbs and unnecessary receipts. Hooray for that!
Here are 12 things I shook out of my fun pop corn bag:
1. My favorite wallet (I love coffee and Orla Kiely)
2. Ecojot sketchbook (in case I have an idea on the go that needs to be sketched out)
3. Keys 4. Pen (a must) 5. My tiny bebe watch (I'm too lazy to put it on in the morning)
6. A little wrist pouch (from Skipping Girl) I carry some occasionally needed papers in.
7. Floss 8. tic tac (just in case)
9. Mr. Lunch address book (I still find it handier to have an address book rather than typing people into the cell)
10. Sunglasses (prescription and I've had these for 11years.... it's getting sad, but I just can't part)
11. Cell phone 12. Lip balm
Organizing the bag always makes me think of the scene from 'Amelie' (where one of her mothers 'likes' is reorganizing the purse).
Oh... I almost forgot.. I tag Carolyn Gavin (designer jots) ... you are it:)