I bought this little turkish coffee pot a little while ago and I was itching to try it! I've seen my parents make it when I was a kid, so I asked my dad to show me. Here's the turkish coffee tutorial (according to my dad):
1. Grind your beans (the finer the better).
2. Put 3 hipping table spoons (of ground coffee) into the turkish pot (mine is about 3,25" tall).
3. Add 2 tea spoons of sugar.
4. Fill the pot with water, leaving about an inch, inch and a half of space at the top.
5. Put it on the burner and wait for it to boil.
6. When it boils... promptly take it off the burner, letting the foam to settle down.
7. When the foam settled down, put it back on the burner, and then take it off again (several times).
8. Now that it's done, let it sit for a few minutes - allowing the grinds to sink to the bottom.
Pour into cups. Enjoy. Don't forget to turn the cup over into your saucer when you are done drinking - for a little fortune telling!