Monday, October 27, 2008

the magic of babbu...




I'm a huge fan of babbu and it's about time I introduce you to it! I fell in love with this little Italian brand since I first saw the pop corn bag (that I am still inseparable from) on makool loves you online store (sadly, they don't seem to have them anymore). Babbu has some of the funnest accessories I've ever seen and is powered by an awesome designer and a very interesting girl Christina Onofri. Loved going through her blog and I'll definitely be back for more babbu magic:)

5 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

I can see why you love it... it's such fun stuff!
i looked at the blog and found the most fascinating website about Niki de Saint Phalle + her sculpture garden in Tuscany. did you see it? reminds me of Gaudi also.... one can just go on and on finding stuff like this all day, but actually one has to go back to work! thanx for this...

Heather Moore said...

Cute stuff! Nice glasses frames too (I'm thinking about shopping for new ones myself...)

orange you lucky! said...

I just got a new pair myself....
I went into the other direction this time... less elvis costelo... more sexy 50's secretary this time.
I just Love glasses! h:)

please sir said...

So neat - what a great brand! Love the images too!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

how cute, looks fun too!