I'm back from the big Apple... not in spirit... yet, but physically, I'm back.
I feel like a witness of an accident - 'It all happened so fast... I was running around in Javits Center... and here I am, back home ...looking through photos and freshly made memories'...
I'll share more soon, but for now, here is some new (freshly obtained) wisdom (I've gathered in NY):
• Cab drivers are crazy.
• Only take yellow cabs in Manhattan... the others aren't trustworthy.
• Wash your dark blue jeans before wearing them... or everything will turn blue (shoes, purse, clothes...).
• Artists make awesome friends!
• Heels are the enemy of trade shows.
• Reservations could be lost and flights cancelled.