Friday, December 10, 2010


Chikismiqui - this tiny adorable magazine came in the mail today - all the way from Argentina. A few of my patterns and work from one of my favourite illustrators inside and outside - Kirsten Ulve (cover art). Very fun!
Check it out right here.


adri said...

Beautiful, Helen! Wishing you an awesome first Christmas in your new home! xx adri

genie espinosa said...

gorgeous!!! I love everything of them! congrats!

stephanie levy said...

Yes, congratulations to you Helen for moving into your new home - that is wonderful! I honestly don't know how you do it all - with 3 beautiful little girls, moving, and staying so productive. It is awesome and inspiring!

I love all of your work, and you are a wonderful daily inspiration because one sees that you work with lots of joy in your heart :)

Cheers and all the best

claireth said...

Hi Helen,
Hopefully this time the message will pass through. I have been reading your blog for months now but most of the time i can't post comments. Well i just popped in to say how much i adoooore your work. Keep going and have a very merry christmas!

Heather said...

New follower here! Your work is absolutely amazing!!!

Do you create your illustrations digitally, or do you hand draw/paint them? (Sorry if there is a post about this, I just found the blog and am still going through it!)