Thursday, December 20, 2012

wishing you . . .

Just finished wrapping all the present. Phew... 
(Gave myself a mental medal for good wrapping job and conditioned my innver 'wrapping fetish' not to care when the receiving end doesn't look twice and it all falls crumbled on the floor in seconds.)
My wardrobe looks so busy, so festive... so full of little (and not so little) wrapped up packages. Can't wait to see the kid's faces:).
Wishing you all - Happy Holidays! with this cheerful snowy pattern:)

6 comments:

Alexandra P. said...

What a superb christmas pattern! I love them all... If I got a present wrapped in a paper like that, I would unpack it very, very carefully so I could keep the paper too.

Unknown said...

I wish you and all your beautiful family a Merry Christmas too! :)

Lisa Rydin Erickson said...

A beautiful polka dotted Christmas to you! Thank you for your wonderful art!

Leah said...

i love your art - just found you today on pinterest. happy holidays!

Mariana said...

Absolutely wonderful. Your designs are so cheerful and bright and full of humour, quite delightful.

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh! Love the colors!!
I wish you a wonderful new year 2013!!