Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bears & Foxes & Birds, Oh My! . . .

One pattern full of sugar makes the medicine go down:). This one came about in a different way. I was showing (step by step) to my daughters how to make seamless flowing story pattern (practicing for my Makerie Workshop next weekend). I asked for a theme - and they gave me 'Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!'. I said 'I've been doing a lot of Lions & Tigers lately for my Circus themed work... So, we substituted with Foxes and Birds. What do you think?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! X

orange you lucky! said...

Thank you Ellen!:) I was going for adorable!

Denielle said...

Love it! I want an entire couch covered in it!

Deirdre McCormick said...

I was lucky enough to purchase a copy of Flow magazine here in the states, and came across your beautiful work...now I'm hooked! Just looking at this pattern makes me happy! You are such a talent!

Leslie-Anne said...

I think the colours are very happy and that flowered egg is precious.

Katerina said...

I absolutely adore your work, Helen. I was wondering if there was a "master" shop, for all of your products. I especially love everything as wallpaper- did you see the post I did on apartment therapy, using your wallpaper from Rebel Walls? Wasn't sure what the best resource was. Unfortunately the pin count got reset (which was annoying) but your pattern has been a big hit and everyone has been asking me about it!
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/on-my-shelf-spring-edition-202263

orange you lucky! said...

Thank you Katerina!!
For all the Love and for the Apartment Therapy feature! It's wonderful! I should blog the Rebel Walls wallpapers soon:).
I don't have a "master" shop. I'm spread too thinly at the moment, but I would love to make that happen sometime soon:).
Again, thank you Katerina!!